OR LOW-COST SPAY OR NEUTER
The Spay Station, the popular state-of-the-art mobile pet sterilization clinic,
will is orbiting King & Snohomish Counties offering Free (or very low cost)
Over 100,000 aniamls are euthanized at area animal shelters every year. The
Spay Station brings desperately needed services directly to the neighborhoods
that need it most.
Qualifications for FREE surgery: Proof of participation in SSD/SSI,
Food Stamps, Major VA Disability, WIC, Section 8 Housing, TANF, Medicaid, or
other state or federal public assistance programs.
Costs for all others:
Cat neuters (males) $10; Cat spays (females) $20;
Dog Spays or Neuters $25
Surgery performed by a licensed veterinarian.
Bring two towels per animal. They will be returned with your pet.
1. Dogs must be at least four months of age. Kittens must weigh at least two
2. Animals are admitted on a first-come, first-served basis as space allows.
Preferences may be made for some animals at the complete discretion of the staff.
Arrive at the site at 7 a.m for best opportunity; Spay Station arrives at approximately
8 a.m. (traffic permitting).
3. No food or water for adult animals after 10 p.m. the night before surgery.
Four-month old puppies and kittens should be fed and given water, up to half
their usual amount, the morning of surgery.
4. Dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier. Cats must be confined in a carrier
or pillow case.
5. Animals must be picked up the same day as surgery, by 5 p.m.
For more information call (360) 793-SPAY. Find them on the web at www.pasadosafehaven.com.